Welcome to MyPatchway - your online guide to events and organisations in and around Patchway.
We're working with Patchway Library to bring you details of what's on locally, with events displayed on the plasma screen there.
See more events.
This summer Thornbury United Reformed Church is hosting a new Memory Cafe for people with dementia and their carers from local and wider areas. It will complement the existing cafe that meets fortnightly in the Methodist Church, opening in the alternate weeks.
They are holding the first Information & Training morning for potential volunteers on Friday 19th May, and the Launch will be on Friday 23rd June, with regular opening from Friday 7th July.
Latest items from BBC News:
• General election 2017: May says Tories would not raise VAT
• Woman arrested after being shot by police
• Madeleine McCann: Parents mark 10 years since daughter went missing
• Ueli Steck: Everest claims 'Swiss Machine' climber
• Jeremy Corbyn pledges to plug 'school funding black hole'
See our sister site for Filton.